Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog will be back and running! Montreal Half

Its been awhile since my last entry and with all of the good prep going on for race season i think its time to start writing again!! For this season i have a couple new sponsors in addition to Euro-Sports. GU energy nutrition and CEP compression socks and apparel. I am so happy that they have the confidence in me to represent their brand and also believe in my dedication to my goal of becoming a pro triathlete!

First race for the season is the Montreal Half marathon on Apr 29. Last year I ran it in 1:20:15 in some horrible conditions, but this year i am gunning for anything under 1:18. So far training is supporting that time so i will just continue to grind away and put the effort in to make sure i hit the time.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment